Links

01 May 2008

Battle Group Update

Well as you can see I haven't been very busy lately. Life sometimes gets in the way of all our great plans and so very little has been done. I've added a little more background information to the battle group in the form of unit histories to the left. I've also finished the Basilisk and just need to get pictures taken and posted. Maybe even today if the weather is nice.

Plans for the future

1. Add specific pages for the 313th Drop Troop Regiment detailing the unit make up. I think I'll do a specific page for each of the Platoons.

2. Do the same thing for 3/73 Armored Regiment. Yup, this unit in my fluff is all of my armor.

3. Eventually do this for the 504th Special Assault Regiment. This shall be my storm troopers

4. Finish the Battle Group Command Squad. So far I only have Marshal Sheridan and his 2 body guards finished.

5. Once I've made a page for finished unit's I would like to consolidate the WIP posts into just one and put in on the left side, so that people can still see them... I don't know about this one yet.

6. I have 50 more troopers to paint...

7. I have 3 more DIY Sentinel stand-ins to design and create...

No comments:

Post a Comment