Well I had some time today to get out the Air brush and I started adding on the next color. I have to admit taping off the new Camo design took more time than actually painting the model. I'm pleased with the results, but learned a bit while I was at it.
Some of you have noticed a few runs and smudges were I applied to much paint and where I didn't get get the tape pressed tight enough on the model... It's important to take your time when taping everything off because the tape really does need to sealed good. If not the paint will get underneath and you'll have to touche it up later.
Next up removing the salt and starting on the a few more minor details before moving onto the weathering.