Links

19 March 2009

313th Officers

Pictured below is my Regt Co. Col. Pallidar flanked by Delta Co. Commander followed by his Plt. Ldr's I have not yet found names for the Company Commander or his Plt Leaders but eventually I will.


Close up


The heads like the heads on the rest of my army are from West Wind Productions. I used a dremel to remove the original heads and glued these in, pretty much a simple head swap. I wanted to do something to really set the officers out as different from the joe's so I gave the dark blue beret's with the feather. I think they came out looking good, but we'll see what everyone else thinks when the next time I bring them out to play.

5 comments:

  1. I'm liking those berets, the plumes are a wonderful touch.

    Excellent mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oberst Viktor MorteMarch 23, 2009 at 8:25 PM

    I've been wondering how the West Wind heads look on GW models, and they're not so bad. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just on your site and wanted to say I like what you are doing. Keep up the effort and keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice stuff! i plan to make mine more soviet looking since i own a valhallan army, something like spetsnaz looking...

    ReplyDelete