Links

18 September 2009

Marshal Argos (Part 3)

Here he is finished... There's not much I can say about him other than the fact that I really like the way he came out. The more I look at him the more he reminds me of a Napoleonic era General. I'll try to get some close ups done here soon if anyone is interested. Now I just have to get on and finish his bodyguards...





Oh, and seeing that yesterday was the birthday, my wife got me this....



I think she got tired of me leaving models all over our office and house.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a nice display cabinet.
    This is really good looking - though your marshal looks better ;-)
    Cheers
    klaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good!!!! j'adore le look officier des guerre napoléonienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew as soon as I saw him I wanted to give him a Napoleonic look, it was just a matter of how well I trusted my greenstuff skills to try it. I was actually quite happy with it in the end.

    @Klaus.. Yeah, I told the wife that I was going to take a picture and put it up and she didn’t think I would… Now I just have to wait till she gets home from work so I can show her.

    ReplyDelete