Links

13 April 2008

WIP Basilisk

UPDATE 1. Here's a few updated Photos.

sv600141.JPG

A shot from the rear with a few extra details added, Radio mounted on the left with magnets, and shelves on the right along with a crewman's las rifle. In my head I imagine the black tubes the storage location for the shells. Large magnet on the floor is for the main gun, this way it can be removed for transport.





New shot from the front side. Painted a grey and plastistrut added to some of the seems.



New shot of the main gun. I realized after looking at more pictures that the Wesp's main gun wasn't fixed but on a small turret of sorts. So I removed the old fixed gun and added what should look like a turret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after spending an hour in the local hobby store drooling I decided I needed a Bassy for my IG army. The thing is though after seeing a 1/35 scale model of the WW2 Wespe I knew that's what I wanted mine to look like. So I got home and started looking for pics on line and away I went. Below is my progress so far.



Here's the body, not much to look at really.


Rear view of the main hull. Again not very exciting, The thing is though is that I don't do interiors very often so it's easy just to close it up and not worry about it.

Now we're getting somewhere. Here's a shot of the walls.

sv600137.JPG

From the rear.

sv600138.JPG

Side shot

With Cannon

sv600139.JPG

Interior shot of cannon. I'm still looking for good pics of the real thing so this is going to change over time. It's all just resting in there now anyways so it can easily be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment