Links

08 May 2010

Stormtroopers... finally


As you can see I finally finished the last 3 Stormtroopers to complete my 1st ST squad.  The other five can be seen here, and these guys round out the squad.  I know the pics a bit light, but I had a hell of a time finding the right place to take pics this morning and that's the best I could get.  Now, I'm not overly impressed with myself with the paint job on these, I know I've done better, but as I alluded to in my previous posts I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things and I'm still working on.

Hmmm, the next squad is armed with a meltagun and a flamer...  I might have to hit up Ebay and find a different special weapon as I really hate flamers.  I know, I know, thousands upon thousands of gamers swear up and down about how great they are, but I hate them.  No good reason really I just don't like the idea of them, and because I want my army to look like I imagine it in my head I don't use them.

Well I'm off, it's nice to be back and here's to more regular posting.

*and three my painting points

No comments:

Post a Comment