Links

27 March 2015

New Gaming Furniture?

Just finished putting some new living room furniture together a few nights ago, when the wife asks, "Now what shall we all put in there?"    Hmm..  I waited a bit until no one was around and then I set up a few thing that I thought should go in there.  It's now been 3 days and I'm still alive, either the wife hasn't noticed or she's planing her revenge....

Either way, Look for a battle report over the weekend.  BG82 is going out for another spin tonight.


5 comments:

  1. I don't see anything out of the ordinary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some sweet furniture, where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nay, it's from some companycalled "Boss" here in Germany. Both are still in there and she still hasn't said anything. :) I think I'll just leave 'em for now.

    ReplyDelete