Links

19 December 2014

A year in review

I'll start with a review of my goals, and then move on to my view of the hobby in General.

1. Blog Regularly.  
I started the year strong with 4 - 5 posts a month, but after summer vacation this dropped to a measly twice per month.  This is a direct reflection of the amount of hobby time I had available over the last few months.


2. Game Regularly.
Nope, I failed here. Nuf said.


3. Finish the following Models:
Nope, failed here to.  Although I started on the Hvy weps, Avenger, an Warhound, I didn't finish them. I did finish my Rough Riders though.

  - 7th Scansin:
      - Hvy Weps
      - 2nd Squad

  - BG 82:
      - Arial Support
      - Warhound



4. Use the Painting Chart to track my painting progress.
I'll give myself a plus point here as every time I DID paint or model, I made sure to update my painting chart.


5. Finish and post up my collected Fluff and Background information 
And again, I feel I did a good job here.  I ran my "TOE" series over 5 posts covering the different Regiments in the Battle Group. Next year I'm going to continue with the Battle Group itself.


Well I guess that's it.  Happy New Year to all and I wish you all the best in the coming year. 

2 comments:

  1. Always tough to meet Warhammer goals it feels like, I for one have a serious backlog, if only days were a little longer huh? Pesky work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that I've managed 'done' on about half of 'the list' so have found keeping a list going has helped; putting it up quarterly etc.

    I've loved the Org and Det stuff, looking forward to seeing more of it. And adding it to the Devos IV campaign at some point (?).

    ReplyDelete