27 March 2010

Canis Vulpis Colors (Warhound pt. 7)

It's been a while since I put up some pics of the Warhound hound I'm working on, in fact it's been a while since I've posted anything...  Life just throws you a curve sometimes and you have to deal with it.  Needless to say I'm back, and spent a few days last week working on the titan.  Here's some pics to show what's been done.   I added heraldic shield to the head, and tried using a green wash to add shadeing.  I'm not sure if I'm happy with the shading yet, we'll see how it progresses.  Additionaly you can see the HUD I built inside the head, that was actually quite a bit of fun to make.

Here we have full view shot of how she's coming along.  The weapons aren't done yet, and neither is the body.  It needs at least 1 more layer of green, and then highlighting and eventually weathering.  

And last but not least a view from the rear.  Not much to see here, just places that still need lots of paint.  So yes, now that I have time to paint again, I decided to jump write in and finish one of the largest projects I have...  Maybe I should have picked something smaller to start with...   :)