Links

03 January 2010

What's in store for 2010

So just to be different I thought I would do it in pictures, and then just to be a pain why do full pictures when I could do chips and make everyone think about it.  So in no particular order....






 
 

In addition to all that, I'd like to work on my writing a little bit to.  I've written a little bit of fluff for my Armies in the past but it's not been very good.  Unfortunately there's no picture that really conveys "fluff"...  So, I hope you all were able to figure out what my plans are for the next year.   They're all pretty easy so it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Additionally I'm going to try out the "Painting Point" system that so many of you did last year.  Maybe it'll help me get some of the projects I have planned for the year done.  More on that to come in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment