Links

21 January 2010

She walks.. Warhound (part 1)

Ok, maybe not yet, but at least the feet are done.  Just thought I'd post up a pick of the latest project on my desk.  I'm still working on my commander for my Crimson Fists detachment, but I got sidetracked along the way.  I think it was something to do with finally getting around to reading Titanicus.  For those of you who don't recoginze the feet it's the start of a Lucius pattern Warhound.



Haven't decided on a name yet, but she's going to painted up in the colors of Legio Astraman (The Morning Stars).  In all honesty I had thought about doing the War Griffons but I'm HORRIBLE at painting yellow, so I decided to go with something that would be a little easier.  Besides that seeing that their home world is in the same sector as my background fluff I thought it would be easier to incorporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment