Links

17 January 2010

Check this out...

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, in fact I found it by accident through TSOLR.  Geek Nation Tours
This appears to be a Tour/Travel agency for all of us "Table Top Geeks" regardless of genre.  They have some pretty neat upcoming tours to include Comic Con, a trip to the UK, and one to Germany.  Hell, it even looks like they're trying to put together a Cruise!




Now for me the best of them, is the trip to Germany as I live in Germany and could bum out and just do the ground portion.  Of course this also works for the UK tour so maybe I'll have to keep an eye on that as well.  I can say if I lived in North America (I miss Wisconsin in the winter) I'd be broke in a year trying to get on as many of these as I can. 

Anywho, that's enough of the plug.  I'm in no way affiliated with those guys, I just thought it was something that more gamers should see.

3 comments:

  1. They've been spot lighted on 40K Radio. In fact the 40K Radio crew is using them to go to Warhammer World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is nice to see the word is getting out about us. Thank you for the post. We would love to have you all aboard. Please email me if you have any questions at all with the email supplied on our site.

    If you are a 40K fan you really really should look into the UK trip. It is really shaping up to be something special.

    Teras
    Geek Nation Tours

    ReplyDelete