19 September 2009

Vergnitz IV pattern Chimera’s (part 4)

**** Sorry about the earlier unfinished post, the problem has been fixed...

Well here's the latest on my Chimera's. I knocked up a turret for the 3rd Chimera this morning, and added Hvy Bolters to each of the turrets as well. Although I screwed up part of it, it still came out looking OK I just had to add a plate of the greenstuff and call it "battle damage". I also added some "L" shaped plastruct to the front and rear, and the headlights and headlight guards.

You can see in the above pic that I added the wheel cover thingy's on the side like most GW tanks. I really don't know the technical term for them, but thingy's works for me. I'm hoping that after the rivets are added they'll look better because I'm not overly impressed with them as it is. Below I cut an Aquila in half and added half to each side of the door.

And a new shot of all three together.

Tonight I'll sit down and make a ton of rivets and over the next few days I'll glue them all in place. After that these guys will be back on hold for a few weeks as the bits I need still haven't arrived. It's not that bad though as I found the missing book from my Inquisitor so at least I'll have a few things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment