Links

02 May 2009

Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yeah, yeah...  I was talking to a good friend last night and we got to discussing our teen years and what we did for fun.   One of my outlets at the time was painting 1/72 and 1/35 mini's.  The other was cruising with the CB, on a 3 mile loop on Hwy 100.    So enough personal stuff, it's been a few weeks since my last post and although I wish I could give some great reason for the absence it really just comes down to lack of interest.  Sure I kept reading everyone else's blog over the last few weeks, but I have't done a thing for my own army and if I'm not working on my army I don't really touch the blog.

Now of course seeing that today is the Official release of the new IG codex I can finally take mine out of it's "Top Secret Chipmunk" hiding place and start to use it in public.   So I'm off to the local to get in a few games today, or at least that's the plan until the wife finds out.

bis später!!

No comments:

Post a Comment