01 January 2009

Valdor minor update.

Not much of an update really, but wanted to show the latest pics for the Valdor that I'm building. I added a little bit of detail and am waiting on the GreenStuff to cure so that I can make the rivets that all IG vehicles need.

The pic above shows off the right side and the power couplings. I made these using straws, and although they don't look as good as the original I think it works quite well. Next up will be the sponson on the other side.

This pic shows the rear of the tank and the engine coverings. Exhaust pipes come from the BB kit (fuel drums as well, just haven't glued them in place). Due to the holidays I really haven't had the chance to put as much work into this as I wanted. I still have 2 other Malcador Defenders that I'm building as well to go with the 2 Malcadors that I already have. In the end these will bring the total up to 5, and finish off the Super Heavy Detachment for my next Apoc game.


  1. Great! Wonderful work, matey! I'll add you to my blog roll so I can swing by more often!


    - Drax.

  2. Awesome self build and quick - i've only just seen the FW pages showing this aged beauty. Great stuff

  3. Thanks for the compliments. I hope to get a little more done this weekend and new pics posted on Sunday.

    Oh, and Admiral Drax, I've been watching your blog for a while now, just never posted a link (which I've fixed) on my blog.