Links

05 December 2008

It’s been a while

Well after a short trip through India and the Med we're finally home.  I for one am ready to get back into working on the 50 or so projects that I have going on.  The only problem is that the holidays are knocking and I don't really see getting a lot done, but there's always hope!

Some of may have noticed the FtW Logo on the right.  Right before leaving I joined a Blogger group over on ++From the Warp++  Basically it's a feed that brings together 40k bloggers from around the world.  I have to admit it was a great idea and really helps to bring everyone together. Follow the link to find out more.

Well expect to see more regular updates again as I get to work on another 2 Malcadors (for a friend), finish up my RT force (Using DH rules), paint another 50 Guardsman,  get the last of my dirtbike Roughriders done  and whatever comes up between now and finishing all this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment