Links

08 October 2008

Marshal w/Body Guard

As promised here the latest update. I haven't done to much to the Field Marshal (counts as Inquisitor) but I have started on his body guard. Both of them are from the original IG HQ troops. One is the original standard bearer and the other is the original LT. I've added shields from the Adeptus Arbites to help give them a little more of a body guard look. Imagine them jumping in from of incoming fire to defend their master and commander.


These two body guards are going to count as "warriors" so they will get 4+ saves and be armed with hell pistol and CC. Instead of modeling Carapace armor, the shield is what will give them the 4+.


I still need to add a weapon and hand to the one body guard. I had originally thought of giving him a Plasma Pistol, but after deciding to use them as warriors he'll get the standard hellpistol and CCW. In addition to these two, I plan on adding a couple of advisors (acolyte) to help suck up wounds, and either a Sage or Mystic. I haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hey more pics please, you must balance the text and the pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, and I thought I wasn't writing enough to go with the pics.... I'll see what I can do to change that.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete