Links

12 October 2013

Kurgan Winter Guard (shameles plug)


Not sure how many of you are familiar with Mad Robot Miniatures, but if your not go check out their website .  He's been offering some really nice bits for a while now, and although I personally haven't tried any out, I have been thinking about it more and more. (I need to finish my other projects first)

Now he's offering a sort of kickstarter call Roll Call, where you can get the above miniatures for a reduced price.   I love the workups he's done (Works in Progress), somewhere around page 50 or so in the thread, and even though these guys aren't my cup of beer I still thought I'd give them a short plug.

And expect to see more of the 7th Scansin soon.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem at all. As I mentioned, I may not have ordered anything yet, but I really like the stuff you've been doing.

      Delete