The first step was to remove the Aquila and misc item from the tunic, I really liked this model as it was and didn't want to change to much. About the only thing that I wish I could have done was shorten the tunic just a little bit, but that would take way to long, and besides, my skills are not that great.
So from top to bottom, I added a little bit of a side burn just to give his face a different look. Next up was adding the sash and was probably the easiest as It's just a long flat strip of green stuff . After the sash was added on I went in and did the Epualettes using this Tutorial by Col. Gravis. I have to admit following that Tut was one of the easiest things I've done in a long time and it was absolutely easy to do. In the end I think they look great and give him just look he needed to show that he was going to be my Marshal.
After that it was just a matter of adding a few awards and decorations and he was done. I think the hardest part is going to be deciding on what colors to paint him up in. I've been thinking about dark blues almost like the old Napoleonic uniforms. The thing is though is that I need to have a colors that look good on him and yet still fit in with the rest of his command squad later whenever I get around to doing them.
*** Oh, and there won't be any update to the Inquistor from the last post because I seem to have mis-placed him while cleaning up my desk last week....